Important School Rules
Our studio policy
1 PARENTS ARE WELCOME to observe classes but please be quiet in the waiting area.
2 STUDENTS SHOULD ARRIVE at the studio with enough time to be ready to start on time.
3 CLASSES MISSED due to illness or other conflicts may be made-up by taking another scheduled class. There will be no refund or credit for missed classes.
4. MEDICAL INSURANCE: Justice TaeKwonDo does not carry medical insurance for its students. It is required that all students be covered by their own family insurance and if an injury occurs it is understood that the family’s medical policy is the only source of reimbursement.
5 EMAIL & TEXTING: Please make sure we have your correct email address and cell phone number as we send out information about classes and class cancellations via email. Your email address will be used exclusively for Justice TaeKwonDo.
REGISTRATION & TUITION POLICIES:
To register your child and ensure her/his place in class, please remit the following:
1. A signed tuition form.
2. Tuition must be paid in full before the student may take class unless a payment plan is arranged and a credit card on file
(cash or check payment option)
3. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover & American Express credit cards (General payment and automatic payment option)
4. Please make sure your card on file is updated. There will be a charge $25 for any declined card payment in automatic payment option.
5. Late payment: $25 will be charged 10 days after your due date.
GENERAL DRESS CODE & HAIR
1. ALWAYS WEAR CLEAN uniforms or t-shirts.
2. ONLY ALLOWED SCHOOL LOGOED UNIFORMS, APPAREL, AND SPARRING GEARS
3. To limit distractions students hair must be neatly secured away from their face.
4. NO JEWELRY (including braided wrist and ankle bands, watches, rings, earrings ) may be worn in class.
5. FOOD - There is to be no gum chewed in class. No food of any sort is allowed in the studio.